Wow this pregnancy is flying by. Yes, I AM HOT! I think I say that 10 times a day and think it at least 50. It is only June and I still have 3 mths to go! Little Baby BOY M is a very active little guy. He likes Chocolate and sour foods. We have been kicking around name ideas, but so far at 26 weeks, our little guy, is yet unnamed. 3 am is a frequent time for him to be awake. I had some wild cravings at the begining, one week I didn't think I could live without cinnamon, and it is still a favorite. Our first baby shower is this weekend and I am really looking forward to it. It is in OS with the gang! The Barbknecht Cousins are on their way for a little reunion in OS as well. Mike and his family, Jason and his family, Trish and her family, of course Melessa's gang, myself and Scot. What a pile! Scot has met a few of them here and there, but this is amazing that we can all be in the same place at the same time!
This is a Blog for the Scot, Sheila, and John Magnusson Family. We live in Bessemer, AL with our dog Riley. We were blessed with the birth of John on Sept 13, 2009. Our lives will never be the same!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
99 days to go!
Wow this pregnancy is flying by. Yes, I AM HOT! I think I say that 10 times a day and think it at least 50. It is only June and I still have 3 mths to go! Little Baby BOY M is a very active little guy. He likes Chocolate and sour foods. We have been kicking around name ideas, but so far at 26 weeks, our little guy, is yet unnamed. 3 am is a frequent time for him to be awake. I had some wild cravings at the begining, one week I didn't think I could live without cinnamon, and it is still a favorite. Our first baby shower is this weekend and I am really looking forward to it. It is in OS with the gang! The Barbknecht Cousins are on their way for a little reunion in OS as well. Mike and his family, Jason and his family, Trish and her family, of course Melessa's gang, myself and Scot. What a pile! Scot has met a few of them here and there, but this is amazing that we can all be in the same place at the same time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment