Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cheeky boy!

Grandma Barbknecht got us this t shirt...do you think it's applicable?

We are into our new 9 mth clothes now! I love this puppy outfit!

This is Valerie the best babysitter in the whole world. She comes and stays with John so he doesn't have to go to GERMY daycare! John and Valerie have a great time when momma and daddy are out working!
Danger of having toys with rings in them? Can we say olympic event...maybe in 2018???

John is growing by leaps and bounds. He now knows when we go out of the room and occasionally fusses until we come back! He loves his, horse/dog Riley and pets him whenever he runs by! He is grabbing at anything in sight and is a super big fan of tags! He grabs them and pulls on them and eats them. I understand there are some toys out there called taggies, and I think I'll end up having to get one for John in the very near future! John is still sleeping like a super champ, usually from 10 pm to about 8 am with 2 naps during the day. He sits up quite well, though he does tip over occasionally...but doesn't fuss when he bonks his head! We have one tough little guy!

No comments: