Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Adventures in Solid foods!

Cereal pic from the cell phone, He loves this stuff!
not as big a fan of squash.
Happy enough when mommy quits spooning it in!


This week we went to see Dr Anderson and John weighs 16 lbs 15oz and is 26 1/2 inches long. He is almost half as tall as Grandma Barbknecht, 4 feet 11 inches! I don't think he got her short gene! Dr Anderson said we could start solid foods this week. I started John out with rice cereal and I will say this...he is exuberant! He grabs the bowl, grabs the spoon, shoves his fingers in his mouth. Today was day 3 with the cereal and a spoon...Success! He ate the whole tablespoon and was looking for more. So I decided to try a new food for the next 3 days. I wanted to pick something fun for photos...so we went with squash. John is not a big fan of squash day 1!

1 comment:

*Monica said...

hehe, look at that smile in the last picture! Such a cutie