I know, I stunk at this blogging vacation stuff. I was just too tired at the end of our very busy days! On Wednesday we went to Majic kingdom and back to Hollywood. We finished the night at Captn Jacks on Pleasure Island. It is part of the disney parks that has clubs etc. We had Lobster, on the meal plan, and went to a comedy show! On Thursday we went to Animal kingdom and saw the Lion king and the Nemo show. They were both VERY good. We rode more rides and saw a parade. We came back to the room and I was so beat I took about an hour nap before we went to dinner. Dinner was an adventure. We went from our resort to Hollywood, because you can't take buses from resort to resort and we were eating at beach club. So we get to Hollywood, and catch a boat to beach club! That was fun and very good. Well I wanted to go to the fireworks at Majic kingdom one more time. So we walked from Beach club to Epcot and then ran through Epcot to the monorail station. The security guard at epcot said no way we would make the fireworks show at Majic Kingdom, but I was a woman on a mission. I was gonna see those fireworks again. So we run like heck through epcot, from the back by canada to the front gate and catch the monorail. The monorail takes us to the Transportation and Ticket center where we hop off our monorail and get on another! WELL as we pull up to the Majic kingdom station I see a couple pops of fireworks up in the air. We show my purse at the gate and run into the park. We caught the last 10 mins of a 15 min fireworks show and it was worth every minute. We got to ride a few more rides at Majic Kingdom, they were having hrs until 12. Scot finally beat me on the Buzz Lightyear ride. I kicked his butt the first time around. In one day we went to all 4 major theme parks and rode every mode of transportation Disney has! What a day.
Now that ya'll are caught up we get to today. This morning we decide to go to Typhoon Lagoon. They have water slide rollercoasters. You sit on a tube but the water pushes you up and down slopes like a roller coaster. We did about 3 of those. The wave pool was pretty awesome too. It sends a 6 ft wall of water at you every 90 seconds!~ Scot body surfed a few times on that one. We came back to our room and got ready to head for Epcot. We finally got to ride the test track ride and go to Honey I shrunk the Audience. We saw how Disney is planning on growing bigger and better veggies and without pesticides etc. They have so much going on all the time. We ate dinner at the german beergarden. It was yummy, even tho I don't like Kraut! We ate family style with a couple on their honeymoon and another family of 4. They had german dancers in leiderhosen and a guy on the cowbells and with a long bone horn! It was very good! I saw the benifit of growing up with some ethnic food. I got to explain spatzle and potato dumplings to people. We finished our dinner and ran out to the fireworks show around the lake. It was amazing. Epcot was open late this evening and we stayed till 1130.
Tomorrow we might go back to animal kingdom one more time and ride the safari while the animals are perky, before it gets too hot. We'll have to see how perky I am in the morning!
Fun Fun Fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment